If you have a McAfee Retail card of McAfee security in your hand and you are looking for the activation of the key then you are at the right place. No matter if you have purchased it from a retail store or from any third party website, you can easily install and activate McAfee Antivirus on your device. All you need is to follow a few of steps and follow 3 easy steps to activate the McAfee in your device. These Retail cards lets you download the latest version of the McAfee security product from the internet rather than getting it from any CD or DVD disk.
McAfee MTP Retailcard that allows you to download your Total Protection product from the internet instead of installing from a CD. This ensures that the product you install is always the most recent version. If you just purchased your McAfee mtp retailcard from the store and facing an issue with Activation, download or installation then there might be you have some other conflicting software’s installed or maybe you are not following the activation instruction correctly. Also if you have an existing account then login to your account with the same email address that you used to create your account at the first time.
McAfee MTP/MAV/MLS/MAA/MIS Retail Cards
By your retail card, you can access to some of the McAfee software which we have listed below. If you wish to activate your McAfee Retail card, then you can visit the following web address and can easily redeem & activate McAfee.
- McAfee Total Protection (MTP) - www.McAfee.com/mtp/retailcard
- McAfee AntiVirus Plus (MAV) - http://www.McAfee.com/mav/retailcard
- McAfee LiveSafe (MLS) - http://www.McAfee.com/mls/retailcard
- McAfee Internet Security Site (MIS) - http://www.McAfee.com/mis/retailcard
- McAfee All Access (MAA) - http://www.McAfee.com/maa/retailcard
- McAfee Activate - McAfee.com/activate
- com/IntelChannel - http://www.McAfee.com/intelchannel
- com/ActivateDell - http://www.McAfee.com/activatedell
- McAfee.com/RegisterLenovoAsean - http://www.McAfee.com/registerlenovoasean