WordArt is the text styling utility that allows you to treat text as a graphic. With this program, you can add special effects and flourishes to text before inserting it in your Word document. It is useful for professionals who want to create special text elements such as logos, mastheads, or titles. Where is the WordArt in Microsoft Word 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016, varies from different versions.
How to Change the Shape of WordArt?
After you insert WordArt in Microsoft Word 2013 in your MS Word application, you can alter and modify the shape of it by changing the fancy formatting of your text. Follow the instruction to change the shape:
- Click the WordArt you want to change
- Make sure the “Drawing Tools Format” button will display on your screen.
- You will then see the WordArt gallery
- On the “Drawing Tools Format” tab, Click on “Text Effect”>Transform and then select the general appearance or style you want for your text and Click “OK”
- Edit WordArt Text Dialog Box will appear on your screen
- Enter the text you want to format as per your selected WordArt pattern
- Click on “OK”.
The WordArt in Microsoft Word 2007 graphic will be added to your text document. You can also use the WordArt toolbar to access command specifics and enhance your work with WordArt objects. To hide the toolbar, just click anywhere on your document and the toolbar will disappear from the screen, So that it wasn’t selected.