Nowadays, employees are heavily depended on a cloud-based network that helps them to increase work productivity. OneDrive for Mac is becoming increasing popular among end users and cloud IT admins for organizations who are using Microsoft Office 365 suite on their Mac.
OneDrive for Business download – benefits for admins and end users
- OneDrive for Business sync tool allows end users to operate offline
- For an incisive view on work productivity.
- Quickly save attachments to OneDrive for Business
- You can check available storage space in your OneDrive for Business
- Enabling and using version control
- For users who work on SharePoint can configure links to OneDrive for Business
- Create and host online survey in OneDrive for Business
- Access files stored in other PCs through OneDrive for Business if you’re signed in your Office account
- Embed an Office document in a webpage
OneDrive is a cloud-based network designed by Microsoft to help employees with an Office account provided by the company can save and protect work files to OneDrive for Mac. It allows them to access and share files from anywhere, anytime. Regardless of still being in its infancy stage. More and more users are opting for OneDrive for Business download to stay ahead in the competition.