How to jailbreak Amazon Firestick?
To learn how to jailbreak the Amazon Firestick,
you first need to initiate its setup and then proceed with the following steps that have been given below.
• Firstly you need to activate the Firestick and connect it to a net connection
• Open the menu and go to settings
• Now go to Developer option>ADB debugging>install applications from unknown sources
• Close the application • Install ES file explorer in the device from the Amazon app store
• Open the application and navigate to tools. • Move to download manager and select new
• In the path, box write, How to jailbreak Amazon Firestick
• In name, write Kodi krypton • Click on the ‘Download Now’ button to download the Kodi apk file.
READ MORE: Amazon Firestick Customer Support Number