How To Block Norton Antivirus Pop-Ups?

• www.norton.com/setup - Other than sending out random pop-ups through the desktop installed program, Norton does periodically let the users know about various offers and discounts as pop-ups while trying to browse the internet through a web browser. Search frustrating internet pop-ups can be blocked by tweaking an important setting under your system's control panel:

-Click on the 'Home' button from your keyboard

-Select 'Control Panel' to Norton pop-ups

-From the loaded Control Panel window, make a click on 'Internet Options'

-A new window shall open up

-Select the 'Privacy' tab from the newly opened window

-Make sure the 'turn on pop-up blocker' box is ticked upon

-To block any pop-up related pop-ups along with Norton, click on the 'Settings' button that can be found near the 'Pop-up Blocker' option

-From the 'Blocking level' drop-down list, select 'High' option that has the power to block any kind of pop-ups

-Close the window and then click on the 'OK' button to confirm your actions.

Norton antivirus internet related pop-ups from bugging you any part of the day.

For more other antivirus support here -

www.mcafee.com/activate | www.office.com/setup | www.mcafee.com/activate

• Thank you for sharing excellent information. Your website is so cool. I am impressed by the details that you have on this website. It reveals how nicely you understand this subject. Bookmarked this website, will come back for extra articles. You, my friend, ROCK! I found simply the info I already searched everywhere and simply could not come across. What a great web site. Visit @: my sites:-McAfee.com/activate | HP Support Assistant